- Partner with teachers and parents to provide diverse learning strategies.
- Provide opportunities for every student to be engaged in activities or sports that foster strong interpersonal skills and leadership.
- Actively seek strategic involvement and partnerships with parents and the community.
- Ensure each student clearly demonstrates the employability skills required to support their career and has the opportunity to integrate their career interests with the community.
- Identify and develop partnerships with organizations to support meeting students’ basic needs.
- Implement a fiscal focus on facilities and infrastructure which creates a safe, positive climate for student learning.
Work Session Meetings are held on the Monday prior to the last Thursday of each month at 6:00 PM, unless otherwise noted due to holiday conflicts. Regular Board Meetings will be on the last Thursday of the month at 6:00 PM, unless otherwise noted due to holiday conflicts. Meetings are to be held in the Concrete High School Commons.