- Partner with teachers and parents to provide diverse learning strategies.
- Provide opportunities for every student to be engaged in activities or sports that foster strong interpersonal skills and leadership.
- Actively seek strategic involvement and partnerships with parents and the community.
- Ensure each student clearly demonstrates the employability skills required to support their career and has the opportunity to integrate their career interests with the community.
- Identify and develop partnerships with organizations to support meeting students’ basic needs.
- Implement a fiscal focus on facilities and infrastructure which creates a safe, positive climate for student learning.
The School Board hosts community forums throughout the school year as an opportunity for community members to engage in direct conversation. Forums connect community members with the Board Directors to further understand what the School Board does, and to share thoughts on how we can work together to create a school district that ensures all students are prepared to succeed in college, career, and life.
Forums are open to students, families, and community members. It is important that all voices are heard. Please join us to share your thoughts, exchange ideas, listen and learn.