Fall 2020-21 Reopening
Update 11/5/2020: Pausing Reopening Plan
Update 10/1/2020: All Grades In-Person Teaching to Begin November 9th
Update 9/22/2020: K/1st Grade In-Person Teaching to Begin October 5th
Current Reopening Plan
- Enroll Students in Concrete Virtual Academy (100% enrollment online).
- Provide technology.
- Teacher supported.
- Bus route meal delivery.
- Purchase 40 hotspots through Verizon to assist students without service.
- Students with special needs will attend in person to receive specially designed instruction.
- Satellite locations will be available for student assistance as needed.
Distance learning satellite locations are still being finalized but as of August 7, 2020 we are in contact with:
- Rockport Interpretive Center
- Marblemount Community Center
- Birdsview Fire Department.
These remote sites will be locations where students can come to receive assistance with their academic needs during the 2020-21 school year.
We will have a reservation system designed to allow students to sign up. Each site will be staffed by a Concrete School District employee and staff will make sure certain each site is cleaned and disinfected regularly while in use. We would like to thank the community for the outreach and support of our students and their success.