Personal iPad/iPhone Wi-Fi Instructions
Connect to the “CSD-FirstConnect” Wi-Fi network. This network only allows access to the Wi-Fi login page. The login page should open automatically. If not, open a web browser app (like Safari) and go to “wifi.concrete.k12.wa.us”. Sign in with your regular school computer username and password. Upon authentication you will be asked to install a configuration profile called “Zero-IT Activation”. Go through the install process. You should now be connected to “CSD-Staff” or “CSD-Student” automatically and have full Wi-Fi access. This is a one-time process. After this setup, your iPad/iPhone should remember the network and password and connect automatically.
Step By Step
1. Tap on the “Settings” app.
2. Go to “Wi-Fi”.
3. Tap on “CSD-FirstConnect” to connect to it. This network is only used for authenticating your account.
4. A login page should open automatically. If not, open a web browser app (such as Safari) and browse to wifi.concrete.k12.wa.us/activate. Login using your regular school computer username and password.
5. You will be prompted to install the “Zero-IT Activation” configuration profile. Tap “Install” in the upper right corner.
6. A warning screen will say the profile is unsigned. This is safe to ignore. Tap “Install” again.
7. A final pop-up window will have you confirm the installation. Tap “Install”.
8. Tap “Done”.
9. You should now be connected to “CSD-Staff” or “CSD-Student” with your personalized Wi-Fi password and have full Wi-Fi access! If for some reason you are not automatically connected, go back to “Wi-Fi” in the settings and tap on “CSD-Staff” or “CSD-Student” to connect to it.
Please remember that activating a device on the Wi-Fi with your login info will tie that device to you. Do not sign in on another person’s device. You may be held responsible for activities that originate from it.