Drive-thru COVID-19 testing is available at Skagit Valley College. Testing is available 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. As of now (4/30/2020), these are who qualify to be tested:
- Anyone who works in the meatpacking industry
- Anyone who lives/works in a congregate setting
- Anyone who is a close contact of a confirmed case
- Any member of the public who has mild symptoms of COVID-19 – such as cough and/or fever, new loss of taste or smell, chills, muscle pain or headache
- Any member of the public whose doctor has recommended them for testing
- Any healthcare workers or first responders regardless of symptoms.
For more information, please visit the county’s web page.