Concrete School District COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- If you are sick or experiencing COVID symptoms, STAY HOME.
- Students, staff, and all visitors are required to have their temperature checked and attestations signed before entering any school district building or distance learning satellite location.
- All students, staff, and visitors are required to wear a face mask upon entering school district buildings or distance learning satellite locations.
- Masks are optional if you are alone in your classroom or office.
- All students, staff, and visitors must maintain the safe social distance of 6 feet.
- Wash your hands regularly and especially after restroom use. Hand sanitizing supplies will be supplied in high traffic areas. Example: copy machines.
- The earliest entry into the building will be 6:15 am. If you are entering any district building before 7:30, you are to go to the High School Food Service delivery door to go through the check in process.