Due to increased illness among students and staff, Open House will be rescheduled for October 12th, 5:30-7:00PM.
Concrete School District Open House
- UPDATE: Rescheduled for October 12th
- 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- All CSD Schools
- Community Dinner
- BBQ Dinner
- 2 Locations – High School and Elementary School
- Visit Classrooms
- Spirit Gear for Purchase
- Melinda Hargitt – Embroidered Creations
Concrete Elementary School
2022-23 School Year
In Case of an Emergency School Closure
Occasionally we will have a sudden emergency school closure due to snow, flooding, power failure, etc. Please fill out the form below (by clicking on the link) so that we can send your child to the appropriate destination if any of the above conditions should occur. We cannot count on phones being available during these times.
Please fill out a new form for each of your CES students.
Thank you for helping us be proactive in this matter. We will see you all soon.
Welcome, Amazing Families,
to Concrete Elementary
for the 2022-23 School Year!!!
Many have been wondering how to find out student placement for this school year. Due to safety compliance, we can no longer post classes and student names on the front windows of the school building. So this is our plan:
Grades 1-6 (First Day of School–August 31st)
- On August 24th, families will receive an email through message center with the following message.
- Welcome to Concrete Elementary School. Your son or daughter will be in Mr./Ms. ______________ class for ______grade. See you on August 31st.
- There is a chance that we do not have a current email address for you. If you do not receive an email, you can call or come into the school office and ask between the hours of 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. (360)853-4110
- We ask for patience with us as we implement this new way of communicating class placement.
Grades TK-K (First Day of School–September 7th)
- By September 6th, after all of the required family meetings for TK and Kindergarten have taken place, parents will be notified by either email, phone, or class dojo of student placement for the year.