The scheduled PSE outage for May 26th, 2022 will not affect the Concrete School District.
Here is the Spring 2022 Newsletter! It will also be mailed out soon.
This afternoon Monday May 23rd Concrete Bus #27 was involved in an incident at State Route 20 and Challenger Road. Skagit County Sheriff deputies and the Grassmere Fire Department and Birdsview Fire Departments responded to the scene. There were no students on the bus as it was returning from the route. The bus driver did an outstanding job of trying to avoid the accident and was not injured.
We Thank all the first responders and are very thankful that there were no severe injuries to the others involved.
Friday May 27th is a Regular Scheduled School Day
Concrete Elementary School Leadership Evening
June 9, 2022
From 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Our students have been working really hard to learn the Leader in Me 7+ habits.
They would love to share them with you.
- Be Proactive – You are in charge
- Begin with the End in Mind – Know what you want before you do it.
- Put First Things First – Do the important things first
- Think Win-Win – Find ways where everyone can win
- Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood – Listen first, then talk
- Synergize – Work together to do better
- Sharpen the Saw – Take care of and love yourself
- Find Your Voice – Discover your talents
Dear Concrete High School Families,
Please join us for a High School Music Spring Concert!
It will be taking place in the High School Commons at 6pm Monday May 23rd!